Thursday, June 28, 2007

Now Recording: Me!!

Yesterday I had the chance of a lifetime! My voice in a radio broadcast, my thoughts, my stories on the air for anyone and everyone interested to hear. A reporter here did a program broadcast on the effects of Hong Kong's return to China after ten years. Since there four interns from Hong Kong here in the office where I work, the reporter, whom I call 金金, saw the perfect opportunity to get some direct opinions on this issue. I, not wanting to be left out and as a foreigner as well, asked to be included and got to say a few things myself. Unfortunately, I was only seven when HK was returned so I really didn't have much to say in terms personal experience. But I did get to say that I went to HK to buy things when I was younger and it was really chaotic in the customs house. Anyways, the point is that I got to be on the radio! Have to find a way to upload the sound file onto this blog. But for now, pictures!









马丁儿 martin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment